The latest FECAVA news thanks to the spring newsletter
12 April 2018
FECAVA’s spring newsletter is now available to view online, with this month’s issue taking a look at the current news from around Europe.
The newsletter features:
- News from Spain regarding the banning of ear cropping
- Information on World Veterinary Day
- An article on the costs of keeping a pet
- Antimicrobial resistance in Europe
- A book review on the BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Abdominal Surgery
- The opportunity to apply for a FECAVA Travel Scholarship
- A selection of free webinars
- A range of open access papers, from Inflammation in cardiac dogs to Feline ‘lung-digit’ syndrome
Access the entire newsletter here.