FECAVA February newsletter now available to view
19 February 2018
FECAVA’s February newsletter is now available to view online, with this month’s issue taking a look at the current news from around Europe.
The newsletter features:
- Appropriate antibiotic use
- News from Spain regarding the banning of tail docking and ear cropping
- UK puppy trade restrictions news
- The launch of a dog bite prevention app
- The chance to put forward nominations for the Didier Carlotti Award
- The opportunity to apply for a FECAVA Travel Scholarship
- A book review of the Manual of Veterinary Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking
- The chance to access two free webinars
- A selection of open access papers, from Mending broken tails to Goitres: the tip of the iceberg
Access these features and much more by opening the newsletter here.