The Veterinary Nurse Merit Awards are designed for the motivated nurse in primary care practice, offering structured CPD for qualified VNs who have an interest in developing their knowledge and skills, without the commitment of a certificate or diploma.
The awards are delivered in a blended fashion (combination of online teaching and attendance days) and are worth between 30 - 50 hours of CPD, depending on the subject. Following completion of the teaching, there is a clinically relevant assessment which will further enhance the learning experience. VNs who successfully complete the course will be awarded a BSAVA Veterinary Nurse Merit Award in their chosen subject.
What do the VNMA’s offer?
- Teaching from outstanding speakers delivering practical and clinically relevant information
- An opportunity to develop discipline based knowledge and skills which will be invaluable in practice
- Flexible yet structured study
- A new confidence and enthusiasm in assisting the clinical team and running clinics
- A source of like-minded individuals to discuss cases with, and build friendships along the way
- Support throughout your studies
Prices start from £525.00 Inc. VAT for BSAVA members and £787.50 Inc. VAT for non members
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org