10 June 2020 19:30 - 10 June 2020 21:30
Orthopaedic applications for regenerative medicine in small animal practice
Leatherhead Golf Club, Kingston Road, Leatherhead Surrey, KT22 0EE
This evening meeting will cover:
- What is regenerative medicine? And how do stem cells and platelets work to heal damaged tissues?
- Pros and Cons of using different types of cell therapy systems: how to choose the best quality treatments for your patients
- Practicalities and Principles for introducing stem cell treatment into your practice
- Clinical applications in small animal orthopaedics: clinical evidence, case selection, monitoring treatment outcomes and rehabilitation support
- Optimising Treatment protocols: when to use stem cell therapy, platelet rich plasma (PRP)… or both?
- An understanding of the principles and evidence for stem cell and platelet rich plasma use
- An understanding of case selection and management
- An appreciation of the possible novel treatments available or coming soon to veterinary medicine
Intended for Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses
Terms and Conditions: All of our evening courses are catered during the registration period - half an hour before the start of the course. Please make us aware of any dietary requirements. If you are unable to attend,please let us know on the contact details below as we may have a waiting list which we can offer places to.
All courses must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
To qualify for an applicable refund, cancellations must emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or requested by telephone on 01452 726700. With over 30 days’ notice we will refund 70% of the course fee. With between 15-30 days’ notice we will refund 50% of the course fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations with notice of 14 days or less, however if we are able to resell your place on the course we will provide a full refund.
BSAVA reserves the right to alter the programme or the speaker should this become necessary due to unavoidable circumstances. BSAVA reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Registrants should note that the BSAVA member's rate applies only when the person attending the course is a member of the Association. To qualify for the reduced member's rate for courses, non-members must join BSAVA prior to the course.