25 November 2019 09:00 - 25 November 2019 17:00
Practical Veterinary Endoscopy
Crowne Plaza Belfast, 117 Miltown Road, Shaw's Bridge Belfast Antrim, BT8 7XP
Overview and Purpose:
– Designed for the veterinary endoscopist and supporting endoscopy nurse performing rhinoscopy, bronchoscopy and GI tract procedures in small animals
– Learn new techniques
– Improve your driving skills
– Reduce patient anaesthesia times
– Learn how to get through the pylorus
– Understand how to transverse GI Tract using a videoscope and K9 training models
– Identify a range of clinical disease states
– Practice foreign body retrievals
Timetable: View here
7.00pm-9.30pm Join us to view a range of Burtons equipment, collect your catalogues and special offers, (meet your area reps and service engineers tbc) Rob and Cheryl on hand for anyone wanting additional practical training or advice on endoscopy equipment, instruments or accessories
This course is kindly sponsored by Burtons
Speakers: Cheryl Stear and Rob Stear - Burtons
This course is intended for Veterinary Surgeons
Terms and Conditions: All courses must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
To qualify for an applicable refund, cancellations must emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or requested by telephone on 01452 726700. With over 30 days’ notice we will refund 70% of the course fee. With between 15-30 days’ notice we will refund 50% of the course fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations with notice of 14 days or less, however if we are able to resell your place on the course we will provide a full refund.
BSAVA reserves the right to alter the programme or the speaker should this become necessary due to unavoidable circumstances. BSAVA reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Registrants should note that the BSAVA member's rate applies only when the person attending the course is a member of the Association. To qualify for the reduced member's rate for courses, non-members must join BSAVA prior to the course.