UK applicants must be registered with the RCVS. Overseas veterinary nurses must be registered with the equivalent organisation in their country, and provide details.
Join now and you will benefit immediately from:
- Free regional and member-only CPD, plus extensive discounted CPD
- Free BSAVA Pocketbook for Veterinary Nurses – essential quick reference guide
- Discounted BSAVA Congress registration – the biggest small animal conference in Europe
- Free or discounted access to Congress lectures on demand via the BSAVA Library
- Save 35% on all BSAVA print and digital publications
- Complimentary subscription to Companion, the essential monthly publication for BSAVA members, including instructive CPD features view sample issue
- Save up to £275 on Vet Nurse Merit Awards
- Free access to downloadable Client Information Leaflets
- Huge range of webinars and other resources in the BSAVA Library
- BSAVA Vet Nurse Member pin badge
- Free subscription to VETbytes Nursing App, launching later in 2022 in partnership with BSAVA
How much is it to join?
Vet nurse membership for 2022 is £85. Why not pay by annual Direct Debit and SAVE £5? For more information on different payment options, please see the How do I pay? section above.
Membership runs for a full 12 months and is renewable prior to the anniversary of your joining date.