Applicants must live and work outside the UK, and be a registered vet (but not on the RCVS UK Practising Register). Overseas vets can join the BSAVA as full members providing they meet certain criteria; find out more about Full membership of the BSAVA only.
- BSAVA App, with access to essential resources including the BSAVA Small Animal Formulary Parts A and B, Guide to Procedures in Small Animal Practice, and Guide to the Use of Veterinary Medicines
- Free Regions Now and member-only CPD, plus extensive discounted CPD (online)
- Discounted BSAVA Congress registration – the biggest small animal conference in Europe
- Free or discounted access to Congress lectures on demand via the BSAVA Library
- Save 35% on all BSAVA print and digital publications
- One-third off subscription to the VETbytes App
- Online access to Companion, the essential monthly publication for BSAVA members, including instructive CPD features view sample issue
- Online access to the Journal of Small Animal Practice, the peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of medicine and surgery (worth £246 in 2023)
- Access to our member-only PDP Resource Bank: a bank of online webinars, podcasts, and articles structured around professional and clinical skills, aimed at recent graduates
- Member-only online Professional Key Skills modular CPD programme
- Huge range of webinars and other resources in the BSAVA digital library
How much is it to join?
Overseas membership for 2022 is £127. For more information on different payment options, please see the How do I pay? section above.
Membership runs for a full 12 months and is renewable prior to the anniversary of your joining date.