Over 1,000 people have downloaded MP3’s from Congress 2014 making sure that their Congress learning experience continues. We have compiled a list of the top 10 downloads from the vet, nurse and management stream.
The Congress MP3 archive is completely free to BSAVA members, so if you're a member please log in to the BSAVA website and click here.
If you're not a BSAVA member, don't worry, non members can access the podcasts for just £88 simply by contacting us, alternatively you can find out more about becoming a member here.
Top 10 All Streams
1. Feline cardiomyopathy: how good are we at treatment?
2. Diagnosis of heart disease using the physical examination
3. Can we slow down the progression of pre-clinical cardiac disease?
4. What measurements are really important in echocardiography
5. Anaemia cases
6. Triaditis: useful diagnosis or distraction?
7. Collapsing cases
8. Immune mediated haemolytic anaemia: what do we know and where can we go?
9. Chronic rhinitis
10. Dermatophytosis advances in therapy
Top 10 Veterinary Lectures
Top 10 Nursing Lectures
1. Separation anxiety: initial assessment and recommendations
2. Tremorgenic mycotoxin intoxication
3. Neutering and behaviour: dealing with client questions
4. Anaesthesia on a budget
5. Feisty felines: managing undesirable behaviour in cats
6. Surgery that you can do: schedule 3 procedures
7. The raw meaty bones diet?
8. Indications and use of feeding tubes
9. Basic dentistry for nurses
Top 10 Management Lectures
1. Getting stronger to compete: is your practice fit for practice?
2. How to run them for best business and owner outcomes
3. How to make your consult room more owner friendly
4. How to set them up
5. Step by step marketing: 10 top tips
6. 10 or 15 minutes consults… what pays?
7. Managed monthly plans… do they really work?
8. Options for ownership: overview of types of ownership
9. Keeping self and business healthy
10. Winning against veterinary imposters
Vets and Vet Nurses benefit from invaluable resources, world-class CPD, access to a monthly journal and magazine, and get significant discounts on publications and events by belonging to BSAVA.
BSAVA Registered Office
Woodrow House, 1 Telford Way, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2AB
Telephone: 44 (0)1452 726700
Fax: 44 (0)1452 726701
Registered Company No. 2837793. A Company Limited by Guarantee in England. Registered as a Charity.
Copyright 2016 BSAVA
Bookstore Online Terms & Conditions | Registered Users Terms & Conditions