The BSAVA is pleased to announce that five Manuals are now available as e-Books. BSAVA members can order e-Books in the same ways as print books. Once your order is received and processed, we will notify you within 2 working days that your files are ready to download and they will be available from this page. BSAVA wants to give its members the widest possible choice in how they read our e-Books. You will be able to select the e-Book file types that suit your particular e-readers, and load the e-Book on to multiple devices.
- Only BSAVA members can purchase e-Books directly from BSAVA
- Member prices are introductory and BSAVA reserves the right to change prices at any time
- BSAVA e-Books are available in ePUB or MOBI (for Kindle) format and are compatible with PCs, tablet computers and e-readers. Selected titles have Apple files available that are optimised for use on iPads
- Kindle users should be able to download the relevant file to their device using a USB cable, email or online storage solutions such as DropBox. This link (which relates to Kindle Fire devices) may be useful. This may not work with older Kindles
- Visit the website for news of further e-Book and online product launches
- Help us develop our e-publishing services – e-mail email@example.com with any feedback or if you are interested in testing forthcoming digital products
- e-Books will also be available from Amazon Kindle Store but member discount will not apply. If you are not a member of BSAVA, join us!
Full e-Book terms and conditions
You will need to be logged into the website in order to purchase e-Books and access file downloads